Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Landry!

Today's the day- October 24th- Landry's 21st Birthday! I have been thinking and looking forward to today for a while now. I'm so excited because today he opens my package! I wanted to do something really special for his birthday, and after brainstorming and asking a lot of people... I decided I was going to sew a blanket! I had never done this before but, thought how hard could it be right? ha ha wrong. Sewing is hard work and takes a lot of patience! I am so lucky I had my mom, to teach me and walk me through everything. She is amazing. She helped me undo every mistake I made to make it absolutely perfect-- and it really did turn out perfect. I will always remember this time I had with my mom. We really had so much fun together.

Can't wait to hear from him tomorrow!!
Roll Tide (Go Elephants :)
I am so proud of him. He really is an amazing missionary.
Only 55 more days!!
Happy Birthday Elder Peterson!

3 comments:

  1. HEY... I LOVE IT. That blanket turned out awesome!
    Can't wait to see it in person... soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out so great Brandy. That was a lot of work. I'm sure he loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I know, I wish I could have shown you guys in person. It really was a lot of fun- we should make one for your little girl Andrea!! :)

    ReplyDelete