Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Alright... let's start decorating!!!!

So I guess you could say I am a LITTLE too excited for Christmas this year. Although I love Thanksgiving and am SO thankful and looking forward to going on break in less then 4 days, I have one holiday in mind that can not come fast enough.

I can already feel the Christmas Spirit. Or it might just be the excitement for Thanksgiving. ha but I like to think it's Christmas because...

Christmas Decorations and Music= Christmas
and
Christmas= December
and
This December= Landry Comes Home!!

Soooo let's start decorating!! :)

3 Essentials
every home should have around
Christmas Time:

These cute glittered signs from Target's Dollar section
A Stuffed Santa
And maybe even a kinda scary Nutcracker
like this one ha
Merry Early Christmas everyone!!

OH ya and Happy Early Thanksgiving too :)

2 comments:

  1. So My blog has not been tracking your blog posts correctly, you have posted so much and I love it!! I cannot wait for Sunday so we can finally catch up...so excited. And I love that song you posted, it would be a perfect add on to one of my YW lessons along with that quote...perfect. Keep posting them! I Love you so much and I am so glad you are having so much fun in the freezing weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlo I am counting down the days!!! I can't wait to see you. It's going to be so fun.. mom has so many things planned! I'm at the airport right now about ready to take off- I'm getting so excited. Love you so much. See you soon :)

    ReplyDelete