Saturday, June 12, 2010

Helllo Twenties!

So June 3rd I turned 20! No longer a teenager. Oh it feels good. so good. It really was one of my favorite birthdays.

Wednesday: To start things off, I got the best letter and surprise from Elder Peterson. It was perfect.

Thursday: My birthday, I had to stay in Provo for class but luckily I got to fly back home that night. My fam picked me up from the airport with windows rolled down singing happy birthday. ha it was fun. When we got home, two of my best friends (steph and em) surprised me. It felt so good to be home.

Friday: My mom and I went shopping together, that was awesome :). We had such a good time together. She is amazing. Later that night my family went out to dinner at Bahama Breeze one of my very favorite restaurants in vegas and to a movie.

Friday Night: My favorite girls from hs all dressed up and went out for dessert. We went to this lounge/restaurant in the palms place called SIMON. I fell in love with the place ever since my sister Brittney's bachelorette party. It is the perfect place to have a girls night. When we all get together, it is so fun.

Saturday: My family flew to San Francisco for the day! Tyler and Alisha moved to California a couple months ago. So we got to see where Tyler works, which was awesome. They planned the whole day. It was so fun. I loved being reunited with Bella and Grayson too. All we were missing was Marlo, Jordan, and Drako.

Click to play this Smilebox collage: 20th Birthday


Click to play this Smilebox collage: San Francisco


2 comments:

  1. Happy late Birthday! I sent you a couple of texts. Don't know if you got them because I didn't hear back from you. Looks like you had a great time. You look so cute, and you definately don't look like a teenager anymore. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again! :) I still don't know what happen to those texts... I'm sad I didn't get them! Well I get home from Texas the end of this weekend so we'll have to go to lunch or do something next week if your free!

    ReplyDelete