Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's Time Right?


Alright so here we go. After a lot of debating I decided to enter the blog world. I just love looking at my sisters' cute blogs and getting a peek at what everyone is up to. So I decided to join the party. I am really excited. I have to say I look up to a lot of you for creating such cute backgrounds and headers and fonts... blogs are hard work! ha Bear with me for the first little bit. I've got to get the hang of this. If anyone has any tips or ideas I am all ears! My goal is to update at least once a week. I think I can do that right? Hopefully I can use this to be a great journal and stay in touch with all of you. Lets begin... :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I love it, but it can be addicting at times. I can't wait to hear more about what's going on in your life ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your blog!!! and now that you are PRO you need to teach me how to make my title cute like yours!! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete