Monday, July 5, 2010

I left my heart in Texas.

For 2 1/2 weeks I got to spend time in TEXAS. It was awesome to go to Marlo and Jordan's house and be surrounded by my family. We missed Tyler, Alisha, Bella, and Grayson! I love Texas. absolutely love it. The people, the things to do, the movie theaters, the jewelry stores, the brick houses, the good restaurants: CHUY'S... etc it really is "bigger and better in Texas" ;) We just had a really great time together. I can't wait to go back!

Thank you Marlo and Jordan for a great Vacation!

KAYAKING
We had done this once last year and it was really fun so we thought it would be cool to go again and it definitely was. Lake Austin is really pretty compared to Lake Mead however, Lake Mead doesn't have snakes! ha Marlo ran into one while she was paddling!








BOWLING
Brittney had been talking about going bowling for a long time and we finally got to go. It was really fun. I love bowling. Micah was the Champ! :)







BEFORE:
Marlo and Jordan had been wanting to extend their patio in their backyard. Well with the help of a lot of friends, Micah, and most of all my DAD, this little dream became a reality. Through lots of hard work, time, and sweat my brothers and Dad built this thing from ground up, literally. It turned out awesome.

Marlo and Brittney busy painting...

Drake loves his little pool and spending time with Marlo. She is an amazing mom.


AFTER:
The finished product. It really turned out great. The shade, the fans, the music, the architecture ha, amazing. I told Marlo and Jordan they should have a date night out there ;).

(Hey Dad, you up to make me one of these in the future? ha)

BINGO
This was really fun. Marlo and Jordan had a bingo set with a legit cage and everything. We all got pretty into it, especially Jordan. I am pretty sure he is the best bingo announcer out there! ha


DRAKE
One of the best parts of the trip was this little man. He was definitely feeling the L.O.V.E. There was probably not 5 minutes that went by w/o someone holding, playing, singing, feeding, or kissing him. He is the happiest baby I know and will go to anyone. You can just tell by this picture that his kisses are the BEST.

WE ALL MISS HIM ALREADY.








MADDIE
We got to visit Maddie too. I am so grateful to be her Aunt. I miss her. a lot. We all do. I kept thinking what it would have been like to have her there with all of us but also how great it will be when we all get to be together again soon. She is a loved daughter, sister, granddaughter, and niece and thought about everyday. I know she's watching over us.

WE LOVE YOU MADISON MARIE.






5 MORE DAYS
When my parents, Brittney, and Micah had to leave, I got to stay in Texas for 5 extra days! It was the best. I will never forget it. I loved stealing Marlo away all to myself for shopping, pedicures, car trips in rainstorms, movies, and good talks. I also loved spending time with Jordan, he is an awesome brother- in- law. In fact I consider him the real thing. I know he cares about me a lot. I love them both so much. I can not thank you guys enough for an amazing trip!

TWILIGHT: ECLIPSE
It was so fun to go to the Eclipse premiere with Marlo's close girlfriends. They are all so cute. Another reason why I am sold on Texas ha. We had a really good time and the movie was the best one yet.. for sure.

You know when people ask me what "team" I'm on I really don't know
what to say, I guess it just depends. ha

BOOK: EDWARD
MOVIE: JACOB


SAYING BYE
Luckily I was in a rush to the airport and made it there 15 minutes before it took off ha because if not this would have been a long hard dragged out goodbye. I love you Marlo and Jordan. Thank you again for everything!


For more pictures and such, check out Marlo and Jordan's blog

4 comments:

  1. Love the post Brands, and yes your heart is still in Texas and we will hold it here until you come back! Love ya girl. Can't wait to see pics of the reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandy, I love your blog and all of the latest pictures. It looks like you've had a great summer so far. You and your sisters are so cute. Your mom too! So sad to see the little headstone for Maddie. I'm sure you guys miss her like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S....Remember Landry's video when he was the Bingo announcer at that old folks home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marlo I am so happy you love the post. Miss you guys!

    Thanks Kathy!:)Yes I totally remember that video, I actually thought of it when we were playing! ha That was so funny.. I hope he sends more videos soon. They are the best!

    ReplyDelete