Thursday, August 5, 2010

I love Mississippi...


Landry is an amazing missionary. Every letter I get from him, I can feel how much he loves being out there serving the Lord. He is able to deliver a simple message every day that will so greatly affect people's lives for eternity. I am so proud of him and all the hard work he has put into his mission.

Here's a few of my favorite pictures from his last area in Mississippi.

Two Elder Petersons!
Elvis was born in Tupelo, MS!
If you know me well enough, you know why I love this picture ha
One year and a half down!
He just got transferred back to Alabama!
Roll Tide

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing pictures of our missionary!! You are so photogenic...I've never seen a picture of you when you didn't look gorgeous. Enjoy the rest of your summer. It's winding down:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thanks :) I know I love them too.. I wish I could put up more but it just takes so long because of my scanner! ha Hopefully he'll send a memory card soon... I would love to see you guys before I leave for school! I can't believe summer is almost over- went by SO fast!

    ReplyDelete