Monday, August 23, 2010

Dan is Back!

The first week of my freshman year at byu, I met my new roommate Jessie. The day I met her was the day her missionary, Elder Breisch, went into the MTC. Just last thursday he made it back home from Manchester, England. It has been so fun being there from the very beginning to the very end.

My experience up at school would not have been the same with out this beautiful girl. We've had so much fun over these past two years, and really I feel like i've known her my whole life.

Cortney and I were invited to come with the Breisch and Hash families to the airport to take pictures. It was so amazing to be there. I am so glad I got to be apart of their special day.

Welcome home Daniel!

2 comments:

  1. Brandy!!! I love you sooo much!!!! thanks for always being there for me for all the good and hard times:) Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog brandy!! super cute!

    ReplyDelete