Friday, September 17, 2010

3 weeks?!

3 weeks since my last post?!
Well I'm back :)
Back to School... Back to Blogging

Life has been SO busy lately. It definitely feels good to be back at school. I've been having a lot of fun so far. I just love everything about fall semesters- The colors, the football games, the holidays, the people, and most importantly it's
still warm in UT!

Here are a few of my favorite highlights of the semester so far:

The Storytelling Festival
Every year storytellers from across the nation come to participate in a huge storytelling festival in Timpanogos. I had never known about this until this year. Apparently it is a huge deal! Cortney and I got to go a couple weeks ago. There are a variety of performances you can attend and they cater to all different age groups. We went to Starry Night (aka Scary Stories). It turned out to be pretty neat- definitely go!

Freshman Girls
Every 4-6 months the girls from my freshman year all get together for a reunion. It is so fun and pretty awesome we get to do this so often. These girls are amazing. We really lucked out getting such a great group of girls on our floor.
Jessie, me, Sarah, Emmy, Cortney
Kimber, Ellie, Amy
Kate, Marie, Whitney, Stacey
Love you girls!!
Park City
Last saturday, Cortney, Cory, Madilyn, Taylor, and I all went up to Park City to watch bYu get killed by Air Force :/. Although the game was pretty rough we had a lot of fun altogether!
I CAN'T WAIT for Landry to be home in 3 months!!

Cafe Paesan
So does anyone love Cafe Rio just as much as I do? Well the creators of Cafe Rio just made a new restaurant with Italian Food. IT IS AMAZING. I don't know if it is only in UT but if you have the chance, you have to try it out!! Promise. It's good.


World of Dance
My friend Cortney is one amazing dancer. She is apart of the Contemporary Touring Team for BYU. Her team along with others, perform together in a big production call the World of Dance. Jessie and Daniel came down for it and we all went to support our girl! She did great!! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love all of your new stuff, pictures, and all! You are the cutest thing ever! It looks like you are having a lot of fun. I can't wait for Landry to get home too. It's starting to feel like it's been forever. I'm so ready to have all of my boys together again. I also love your music, but did you know.....Kenny Chesney has a great version of "Brandy". You know us Petersons, we love our Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw! (along with some others!! Take care, see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute love that pick of you and cory! i see he stil has the tan i love! love the pic of the hair pulled back! you for sure need to do that more often! sweet new BYU zip up! feelin it for sure! and rackin that ne q'mode t i see! :) miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Brands! I love seeing what you have been up since I am a serious slacker and haven't called you back yet! You look like you have been having fun this semester! Call you soon! lOve you.

    ReplyDelete